MiniCRM is an online cloud-based software which provides solution to successful Romanian and international companies. We help businesses to collect all their online/offline prospects in one place, to finetune their sales processes, to maximise the efficiency of their customer management and we teach them how to reduce administrative burden by automatising most of their processes.
Having more than 1305 active customers is outstanding achievement for a start up on the market, but we do not plan to stop there!
Our goal is to meet with our next potential core member of the MiniCRM family and hire him/her!
Our mission is to passionately develop MiniCRM every single day to build trust on the market between businesses and clients with knowledge, solution and technology.
Our vision is to be the number one revolutionizer of the business culture in the region.
We have no intention to hire a person who is just looking for another random job.
- Passionate. No matter what you choose to do or need to do, be passionate about it! Nothing is as important as passion. Everything else is learnable.
- Having the right mindset. When you find yourself in a difficult situation, you consider it as a challenge. When you meet with problems, you aim for finding solutions.
- Persistent, resourceful and prudent. This job needs efficiency which will be achieved if you are hard working, you keep focus and being sloppy is not an option for you.
- Confident. No, not egotistic. :) More like a person who believes in himself, who enters each conversation with a “can-do” attitude to have the job done.
- Having a drive for results and learning. Honestly consider what was done well and what efforts still have room for improvement. Instead of excuses, take responsibility for your actions. Be open for new ideas and have a thirst for knowledge.
- Having great language knowledge: If you got this far and understood everything, then your English knowledge will suffice, however, your Romanian will play an even bigger part in your communication.
- Help our prospects. This is your number one responsibility regardless what the situation is. Be the guidance for business owners, entrepreneurs and decision makers who decided to get to know how MiniCRM can help them.
- Build trust. Since you’ll be our vanguard, the very first person who contacts the prospects on the market, you are basically the face of our company. You’ll embody our core values and set the prospect’s level of expectations.
- Identify business problems. Contact our new prospects with a genuine interest after they’ve registered a free trial on our website or signed up for one of our workshops (Market Response). You’ll analyse and understand processes in our prospects’ businesses in order to provide the sales representative the opportunity to present the best solution for them with MiniCRM.
- Support our sales team. The success of our sales team depends on you, because it is your responsibility to connect the prospects with them, basically to sell the next step.
- Cooperate with the other teams. We expect your constant feedbacks to improve our processes, so we’ll be able to develop the best product and deliver high quality services for our customers.
- Keep up with technology. Day after day, our seasoned developers are creating more and more innovative features in our system so getting along with the new functionalities is a daily activity for everyone in the company.
Things you won’t do!
- Grind through purchased company lists in Excel to cold call
- Write weekly reports on late Friday nights
- Nervously trying to remember with which prospect you need to follow up
What we provide:
- High ethical standards: we promote values like integrity, honesty, positivity, self-awareness and leading by example
- Inspiring work environment: we like to surround ourselves with successful young people.
- Opportunity for professional growth: continuous internal trainings, implementing new techniques, seeking new challenges
- Individual ideas are heard
- We acknowledge and praise achivements
- Chance to create value on the market
- Full-time job (8 working hours)
- Fix monthly payment + commision based payment
- Dog friendly envorinment
- Monday is fruit day in the office! :)