MiniCRM is an online cloud-based software which provides solution to successful Romanian and international companies. We help businesses to collect all their online/offline prospects in one place, to finetune their sales processes, to maximise the efficiency of customer management and we teach them how to reduce administrative burden by automatising most of their processes.
Having more than 1400 active customers is outstanding achievement for a start up on the market, but we do not plan to stop there!
We set bigger and bolder goals each month and to achieve those goals we need new colleagues in our Customer Success team, who could be YOU!
The Customer Success Specialist provides comprehensive customer service to clients, at management or department level. The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- providing guidance to customers for using the software in an optimal way
- conduct monthly check-ups of usage and engagement of the CRM solution to identify customer with high churn risk
- holding meeting and creating plans to improve customer retention
- implement solutions in our CRM system according to customers business processes
What you’ll do
- Respond to customer queries and solve technical and procedural questions in a timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Single point-of-contact for service activities, ensures consistent communication.
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis including incident and problem management activities.
- Conduct Customer Service account review and meetings with the customer.
- Meet with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation regarding CRM processes
- Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to the client’s needs, capabilities and limitations forming concise resolutions
- Assist the client in implementing the solution and resolve any occasional discrepancies
- Analyze business processes and recommend improvements
- Share knowledge with employees within the department or in other departments and with clients as needed
What you’ll need
- Business knowledge in fields such as Sales, Marketing, HR
- Proficiency in MS Office
- University degree in a relevant field according to the job description
- 1-3 years experience driving customer-related strategy, operations and results in large scale and swift moving organizations.
- Background in customer success, operations, customer engagement, satisfaction, and retention.
- Hands-on experience of implementing technology products for use by external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to drive customer renewals and customer success.
- Strong computer navigation skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Romanian language
- Ability to implement quality ideas fast
- Ability to define new models and processes from the ground-up and operate at scale.
What we offer
- Awesome work environment & office
- Awesome team
- Opportunity to grow
- Monday is a fruit day
- Dog-friendly office
We believe in the following core values and we would like to find these in you as well
- Growth mindset. I'm in constant improvement. My life begins at the end of my comfort zone.
- Drive. Intrinsic motivation. I do things I believe in. Every day I'm looking forward to do the things I love and what I believe in.
- Integrity. I'm honest, open, ethical, and fair. People trust us to adhere to my word. We can make money without doing evil. We do the right thing.
- Self-awareness. I'm able to understand my effect on others, play to my strengths, and admit my weaknesses.
Strada Arieșului 71, Cluj-Napoca 400000
by sending your CV and a short introduction to the following email address: