MiniCRM is an online cloud-based software which provides solution to successful Romanian and international companies. We help businesses to collect all their online/offline prospects in one place, to finetune their sales processes, to maximise the efficiency of customer management and we teach them how to reduce administrative burden by automatising most of their processes.
Having more than 1400 active customers is outstanding achievement for a start up on the market, but we do not plan to stop there!
We set bigger and bolder goals each month and to achieve those goals we need new colleagues in our Customer Success team, who could be YOU!
The Customer Onboarding Specialist implements our CRM solution accordingly with the clients business processes and expectation, at management level. The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- providing guidance to customers for implementing our MiniCRM software in an optimal way
- providing support & training to the end users
- deliver the implementation plan (kickstart) according to the deadline set up previously with the customer
What you’ll do
- Work with clients to understand and define their business process in order to implement our CRM solution
- Advising customers on best practices for CRM, development or integration processes
- Design and test customisations for different businesses
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis including incident and problem management activities.
- Guide project communications with the customer or project manager
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to the client’s needs, capabilities and limitations forming concise resolutions
- Perform training with the customers employees to make sure they understand & use the solution correctly
What you’ll need
- Business knowledge in fields such as Sales, Marketing, HR
- Experience driving customer-related strategy, operations and results in large scale and swift moving organizations (sales experience is a plus)
- Background in implementing or managing project related to the end clients
- Strong computer navigation skills
- Service oriented, with strong organizational and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Great persuasive skills
- Ability to implement quality ideas fast
- You like working with software solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Romanian language
What we offer
- Awesome work environment & office
- Awesome team
- Opportunity to grow
- Monday is a fruit day
- Dog-friendly office
We believe in the following core values and we would like to find these in you as well
- Growth mindset. I'm in constant improvement. My life begins at the end of my comfort zone.
- Drive. Intrinsic motivation. I do things I believe in. Every day I'm looking forward to do the things I love and what I believe in.
- Integrity. I'm honest, open, ethical, and fair. People trust us to adhere to my word. We can make money without doing evil. We do the right thing.
- Self-awareness. I'm able to understand my effect on others, play to my strengths, and admit my weaknesses.
Strada Arieșului 71, Cluj-Napoca 400000
by sending your CV and a short introduction to the following email address: